Thursday, August 14, 2008

Read Before Buying EntreCard (EC) Credits

There are so many people around who are selling EntreCard (EC) Credits for different prices. I can too offer EntreCard (EC) Credits at the same price as that of other or lower than that. But this won't help you.

As a regular EntreCard (EC) user, I want to offer some value to my EntreCard (EC) friends. Buying just EntreCard (EC) Credits won't help you much. So I am offering something really great. It will be a dream come true for new entrants of EntreCard (EC). I have been an EntreCard (EC) user since last 4 months and I have done well to acquire legal EntreCard (EC) Credits.

Grab your chance to buy EntreCard (EC) credits and earn great never before seen bonuses from me. It will be a great journey going forward. Plus I will be there to assist you in ways to earn EntreCard (EC) Credits and to help you in advertising here and earn the optimum results.

So, lets have a look at the bonuses below:

  1. A free review for you on my blog (Recommended links to your site), worth atleast 5 USD
  2. 1 month display of your EntreCard (EC) 125*125 widget on my blog: http://lifinsu.blogspot.com (My site has Google PageRank 2, Alexa rank less than 400k, and is in top 7 EntreCard EC "Finance and Investment" blogs). Present Advertising price is 512 EntreCard (EC) Credits, so for 30days its 15360 EntreCard (EC) Credits back to you.
  3. Regular drops to your site from me , you get back 30 EntreCard (EC) Credits every month.
  4. I will add you to my favorites.
  5. Free Technorati and StumbleUpon for your site.

You can bid for your price and if you dont want full 10,000 EntreCard (EC) Credits, u can quote for splits in multiple of 100 EntreCard (EC) Credits.

Bonuses will be decided later in case of splits.

I have the highest bid for 30 USD. So plz quote above this. Payment thru PayPal only.

Send me a message or mail on ojal15@gmail.com

Or you can call on my cell number: (+91) 9828123356

Note: If you don't have a PayPal ID , you can get it within minutes from here and if you don't have an EntreCard (EC) account too, then get it quickly from here and promote your blog.

No comments: